Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Good Things Come to an End

July's nearly ended. Time flies fast especially when you're having fun. It has been a wonderful geeky month for me and my sis. We're back to the usual daily grind.



books and boxes



view from the top floor



The "geekfest" technically ended last Sunday when I finished the last book of the Harry Potter series. I spent the entire Sunday in our room reading it. The day before that, we were at the book launch at Fully Booked, The Fort. My fellow Hogwarts Philippines students (and faculty) had fun despite the no-open-book policy inside the store to prevent spoilers. We have been patient enough to wait for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and a few more hours wouldn't hurt. Despite being tired and sleepy, we couldn't help but read the first few chapters of the book until our eyes couldn't take it anymore.



Accio books!



books galore!





I won't be making a book review. I prefer to discuss my thoughts and opinions in person with fellow Harry Potter fans. I just strongly suggest that if you have read about Harry Potter's life from books 1 to 6, read this book for closure at least. Make sure to read the 6th book before you read the 7th one. We've grown up and matured with J.K. Rowling's characters. She made the kids believe in magic and the kids-at-heart believe that there is still magic in this world. I cried when I was reading it and I cried even after reading it. It was sad because I can't believe the series already ended.


Kudos J.K.! :)


More pictures in my album here!


Chiqui's album is here.

No comments: