Friday, November 03, 2017

Moving On: Day 12

I feel proud of myself for not wanting to get drunk or cry myself crazy everyday.

Keeping busy with work really helps. It's a different kind of stress but, currently, it is a welcome one.

Today, I will continue:
1. Ignoring his messages. He'll get tired of that eventually.
2. Listening to empowering songs in moving on playlists. I get to discover new music that really helps me not to wallow in my misery.
3. Setting dates with friends. I can vent until I frustrate them. Haha!
4. Planning time off for myself. I hope to schedule another solo travel experience soon.
5. Finding time to spend at home. I don't get to get all melodramatic when I'm at home (except when I am taking a shower) since stuff at home keeps me preoccupied.

Here's to the weekend! Cheers!

No comments: