Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving Thoughts 2017

Photo from Fox Hill Resort

I do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but I would like to use this time and space to show how grateful I am for the following:

  • My life. It may be a rollercoaster right now, but this is all I've got and I have the will to make this work.
  • My family and close relatives. We may not agree all the time but I know they have my back and they love me come what may.
  • My friends. We may not see each other all the time and they may not agree with my decisions in life, but they still like me and respect me.
  • My work. I have an amazing boss and and awesome team. Yes, there are stressful days, but they're worth going through.
  • My life lessons. May it be from heartbreaks, broken promises, disappointments due to unmet expectations, financial hardships or physical illnesses. I will stand up every time I fall. I will stand up stronger and wiser.
  • The little blessings. May it be good weather or a great book or alone time or a delicious cup of coffee or tea. I have to remind myself that every day is a blessing.

No comments: