Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Dear Santa

It's December already. Even if I don't go and see those twinkling Christmas lights around, I'd still feel it because of the longer nights and shorter days, I also love the cool weather. I just hope that the typhoons will quit hitting the Philippines because we are suffering enough as it is. Hahaha!


I just realized that of all the years that my family is trying to make ends meet, we still somehow keep up with the Christmas spirit. It's just sad to say that in my 24 years of existence, this is the first Christmas that we do not have any decorations at home. If Santa were to spread the cheers this season, I hope he does not forget our home. =(

2 comments:

u l a n said...

the days are sooo short! the season has slashed our game time by 1 hour =P but i love Christmas anyway. No decors in my apartment either.

Unknown said...

Yeah. Can't wait for the New Year too. New year, new beginnings? :)