Saturday, December 11, 2004

Men are from Mars.

Yes, and women are from Venus.


I dunno if it's just that time of the month or our difference is just taking its toll. Is it my over-sensitivity or his nonchalance?


I know that if there's one thing that keeps this relationship going it is the belief that "opposite poles attract", but sometimes when i just need compatibility I can't seem to get it because of our different beliefs, interests and attitudes. I know I should look for things exciting since he is totally different from me, but I am having a hard time right now.


Blame it on PMS.


We watched "Ned Kelly" and got my dose of Orlando Bloom. Funny how he played the role of an Irishman. I like the Irish accent and I am attracted to several Irish lads.


*SPOILERS*


*SPOILERS*


*SPOILERS*


Orlando played Joe Byrne and it suited him well since Joe is a ladies' man. Not a woman in this movie can turn him down. His character died like a true Irish too-- he couldn't wait for the fight to stop and got a pint, so a bullet hit him. Hahaha! Anyways, it was fun but I'm not that into action and all that modern-Robinhood true-story thing.


Today is our 21st month. This will be the second Christmas we'll have. Are we going to reach our third Holiday season?


Oh and by the way, still no Christmas decors at home. Am I pining for something that will not happen?

No comments: