Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I think this news is blogworthy.


Aside from the feast day of the Immaculate Conception and aside from the fact that my friend just informed me she just met Alan Lee, let him sign her book and gave him a TPTS pin, I went home today quite surprised because my Ma finally spoke to me after about a week and a half! The reason behind her breaking her "wall of silence" was a favor to send her some load for her mobile phone and teach her how to get a ringback tune. Hahahaha! Funny! But I'm happy that it happened.


It seems like things are going to be better for Christmas. No, we still don't have Christmas decors here at home, but this is one big step.


Now, what can I do to celebrate? Hmmm... I'd probably watch Ned Kelly since it's showing right now and get my dose of Orlando Bloom. Hehehe! =)

2 comments:

loryces said...

today is a good day! :)

Unknown said...

Lau: Yep!
Liann: Don't have a DVD player eh. Pero I'll watch it during our TPTS Xmas party. =)