Wednesday, December 29, 2004

no work, no pay but all fun

I love the Holidays!


After a grubbin' Christmas, I was sane enough to file for leave as soon as I was allowed get some. For three days now, my sis and I have been sort-of tour guides for my visiting second cousin. It was a hectic two-day adventure with my Ma in tow. Two days ago, we went to a nearby mall and got to stroll along Baywalk in the evening. The cool air and bright lights were relaxing. Then we went to this theme park and for the first time in my life, I was "brave" enough to ride this loopy roller coaster. I am not much of an adventure park fan since I have a weak stomach in terms of overstimulation of the cerebellum (in other words, I don't like it when I'm hanging upside down or I free fall because my brain gives me distorted images of my surroundings). That's why I am such a bore when it comes to having theme park fun.



My sis, my Ma and my cousin Phil taken using N6610i



Yesterday, we went to this posh mall for window shopping. No money for the real shopping but it was still fun. I found a lot of LOTR fun stuffs (real swords-- Glamdring, Sting, Hadhafang, Gimli's axe; Legolas, Theoden, Gollum, Merry, Bilbo and Pippin busts; helmets; miniature Meduseld and swords). All of them in one cool place-- Montage in Greenbelt 4 (near Powerbooks Live!) *drool*


If only I could afford them. I can't believe there are a lot of them in one place I nearly cried! Hahaha!



LOTR chess set in Regalos, Glorietta 1 taken using N6610i



Earlier today my cousin left for Bacolod. It's back to normal for us and I am so broke to think that it's payday today. I can just imagine my life for the next few weeks. I've been broke before and it's not a new challege for me.


I just wish for better things to come so, here's to the coming 2005!


Cheers!

No comments: