Sunday, December 19, 2004

Ringer party

I had a blast at the TPTS party in Gabe's place last night and during the wee hours of the morning. I had to attend it not just because I wanna see my TPTS friends but also because I don't wanna miss watching the ROTK DVD (Extended Edition). I love it! Love it! Love it! We got there and there was food galore! A lot of people showed up too (compared to last Halloween party). After eating, we watched the LOTR Symphony with Howard Shore. It was amazing! The music and the artwork combination is surreal and beautiful.



This pic of the goodies taken from Carandil's album.



This pic also from Carandil. This is us while watching the movie. From the bottom and far right is my sister, Ayn, me, then Reitch and Ricky (the new TPTS couple). Hehehe!


I wondered why they cut a lot of scenes when they were all worth watching in the movies. I love the deleted scenes. I have a lot of fave parts so let me mention some. The Easter Egg featurette with Dom and Elijah (who though a German journalist was interviewing him) was really funny! Then there was this intriguing Viggo-kissing-Billy thing that made me wish I were a man. Hahaha! The most memorable for me was the part when they were showing the last filming of each actor. Viggo cried but it was the part when they were filming Elijah's last scene that made me cry. PJ can't seem to end it all. After the final take, he hugged Elijah and it was so emotional. Wish I were a part of the LOTR crew, but I guess as a fan I am still a part of the LOTR fandom. Tolkien lives! *sigh*



This is my picture taken by my sis using Nokia 6610i with Ginger, my fave of all Gabe's doggies.

4 comments:

loryces said...

wow mukhang masaya ang party! i'm not done yet with the dvds. part 3 pa lang ako. gusto ko na makita yung vig/billy kissing scene hehe.

Anonymous said...

ang cute naman ng doggie!!!!

-- kath

Lainnir, the Wanderer said...

wahhh! Inggit ako! >_< Di ako nakasama kc i have another party with my friends....how much is the RotK Extended Version? Ilang minutes yng inextend? huhu! :D

Unknown said...

Lau: Wish u were there.
Kath: Another pic for you! :)
Lainnir: Dunno how much eh. Ask Hec bout it. The movie was about 4 hours long, not including the DVD features. :)