Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I need Prosperity

Based on this test, I'm already using 27 of 39 critical feng shui techniques. And the area of my life benefiting most from the flow of my feng shui energy is what's known as Wisdom.





This is the area of life that involves being able to tap into your own inner wisdom, having the strength to take on challenges and difficult tasks, doing well academically, and making good decisions. There are many variables that can enhance your wisdom feng shui. One thing you already have going for you is that you keep your home well-lit.


While you have some good feng shui, your test answers reveal your energy is most blocked in the area practitioners call prosperity. Blocked energy in this area can prevent you from earning a stable income, finding income from unexpected channels, and from being happy with what you have.



I knew it! No wonder I'm always broke. Hehehe!

No comments: