Monday, January 24, 2005

jump!




No, I'm not learning how to base jump if that's what you think. I wish my life was that exciting.


There's nothing new about my life on this side of the world. As expected, I would still have to face this crappy schedule at work this week. I dunno how I could last. I just made sure I rested well this weekend.


Did I mention that about two nights ago I had a dream about Orlando Bloom and when I woke up I was crying? I don't want to expound on this a bit. Just think unrequited love. I know I admire Orlando Bloom and all but I don't think I'll dry my tearducts for him. I was thinking if I only have a Dream Oracle (is Prof. Trelawny around? Hehe!), I bet he might symbolize somthing else-- career maybe?


Friday morning, my friends and I went to a couple of callcenters in the Makati area hoping to find a better alternative to what we have right now. As of the moment, I have not made any decisions yet. This may sound familiar but like before, I am waiting for a sign-- something that will trigger my making a decision without looking back. Yeah, like comparing it to decide whether to jump off a cliff or not. I can let one foot hang on and let the other one dangle, right? (Like that picture above.)


I also realized that the company's accounting department is more stupid than what I expected when we dropped by the local BIR and we got a good explanation of how our income taxes should be calculated and wow, does that company owe me money for my tax overpayment! This is another issue I want to clear up with them.


I am just waiting for that mighty voice commanding me to jump. Right now, I'm taking this one day at a time within my safety zone.

No comments: