Saturday, January 29, 2005

Neil Gaiman!




He's coming! Oh I do hope he is! If that happens, he'll be the first ever foreign writer who will be able to sign my books and I am so looking forward to it! Compared to some of the friends who are his fans, I am a "new" fan. I don't have a huge collection of his books (I got only five of his books). I haven't even read his "Sandman" mag, but I like his style of writing-- mysterious, dark fantasy.


If you check our his online journal, you'll get to read through this:


Incidentally, I'm trying to organise (well, I'm not actually doing the organising) the promised signings in the Philippines and Singapore before or after the Melbourne convention and Australian book signings this summer. The signing in the Philippines looks like it's happening, but I'm not sure about the Singapore one, as originally I was going be brought in with Dave McKean by the British Council, a plan that was scuppered by MirrorMask, and now I'm not really sure who to talk to. (If anyone in Singapore has any bright ideas, feel free to let me know.)



*jumps with glee*


Okay, let's keep our fingers crossed. =)

2 comments:

loryces said...

i'm keeping my fingers crossed too! yipee-yayey! oy kung matuloy sya, papasign ako sa yo ha!!!

Unknown said...

no problem! =)