Sunday, November 06, 2005

ah... weekend!

I promise myself to lessen my stresses by staying at home for the remaining hours of my weekend. Watched a movie and got to talk to him yesterday. He said he will pass the interview and on my end, I think I've made up my mind if the worst case scenario occurs. I don't want to blog it yet coz I told myself I'll cross the bridge when I get there. Then again, we have to wait what happens.


Oh and I have to get this off my chest...


Surfing online is a great past time for me. But once I become a bug in the world wide web, a spider couldn't wait to pounce on me. I don't want to take away your throne as the queen of know-it-all's. I still have a good grip on my reality. If you find me irritating and stupid, then that's your problem, not mine.


There. That will make me a little bit more relaxed...

No comments: