Tuesday, November 08, 2005

short notice?

Remember this post when my sister won premiere tickets for "Kingdom of Heaven" by joining a radio station contest? I had work then so she watched with Mama instead. Now, she did it again!


I was at work and I got a message from her last night that she got two premiere tickets for "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" this coming Friday (November 11)!!! My sister couldn't sleep after knowing that she won. My head was spinning and I immediately crossed my fingers. You see, I already filed for a vacation leave on the 16th when we (my sis, Ma and I) planned to watch the first day of regular screening and we already have tickets reserved in Sureseats. I actually filed it last month since we have this policy of filing for leave at least 2 weeks before the leave date. So, you can see my dilemma. Sometimes, supervisors allow leaves even short-noticed ones if and only if there is still a VL slot available for that day. I learned last night that there is still one slot available for Friday. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!


I will know tonight if it is approved or not. If not, then I guess I'll have to stick to the original plan and wait for the 16th... but then I'll be very, very, very disappointed.


P.S.
Mother hen is still cold towards me. Will the Harry Potter movie bring us closer or tear us apart?


Edited today 10 November 2006 | 11:06 AM:
Check out my sister's blog entry to read the full story. :)

2 comments:

loryces said...

omg! your sis is so lucky!!! :)

Unknown said...

I know. Isn't it cool? I love her for that. :)