Friday, October 20, 2006

Geek Alert!

Got nothing to do tomorrow? Trying to avoid the malls due to recent terrorist threats? I got an alternative for you. Check this out:


What: Mapua Pre-Halloween Event (Nursing and Management Week)


Where: MapĂșa Institute of Technology
MapĂșa IT Center (old RCBC Bldg.)
333 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City


When: Saturday, 21 October


What time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM



MIT invited the New Worlds Alliance to promote the groups and have the students take their pictures with people in costume. New Worlds will be represented by the Philippine Outpost of the 501st, the Pinoy Rebel Legion, Star Wars Philippines, The Philippine Order of Narnians, Via Astris, The Philippine Tolkien Society, Pinoy Harry Potter, Wheel of Time Philippines, and Lost in the Philippines.


I'm a member of 4 of the mentioned groups but active only in 2 of them. Oops! Hehe! But I do hope to see you guys tomorrow. I'll be there after lunch onwards (in costume). After this my sis and I are off to the Candy Fair in The Fort. I guess there's no sleeping for me tomorrow. I bet I'll be awake for more than 24 hours (again) and I think it's gonna be worth it! :)

No comments: