Our modem at home is acting up. I think it's just overused. I'm outside now, renting a PC after my shift. Good thing it's faster than our dial-up at home.
This is another meme from Luchie-ness Monster. :)
1. How often do you blog?
Depends on how often I get ideas/thoughts and a chance to go online.
2. Online Alias:
Galenlondeien. This is not really a direct Elvish translation of my real name. I just got it from Barrowdowns years ago. It stuck.
3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Nope. Maybe when the cause is worthy enough.
4. What do you do most often when you are bored?
The usual. I read books, go online, movie-watch, people-watch, walk (preferably in a cool place like the mall) or stay in my room and listen to music.
5. When bathing, which do you wash first?
My hands, my face, then the rest follows.
6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Almost but not quite. Probably just 40.
7. What color looks best on you?
My mother says red, but she likes red whether on me or not, so I don't know if that counts. I like wearing black though. Makes me look less fat. Hahaha!
8. What?s your favorite alcoholic drink?
I'm not really an alcoholic drinker, but I won't turn down anything with Bailey's, Vodka cruiser and Mudshake.
9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death?
A place can be a heaven or a hell. It depends on how the person looks at it. 'Tis subjective. I am interested, though, on the notion of reincarnation. So, I guess my answer is no.
10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends?
11. What was your favorite subject in school?
Subjects. English and Biology in high school. Comm and Human Anatomy in college.
12. Are you a perfectionist?
13. Do you spend more than you can afford?
I try my best not to.
14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before?
Yes and always leave a little something for yourself in order to learn how to love again. (Naks!)
15. Do you consider yourself creative?
I want to believe I am. Hehe!
16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve?
Sometimes, yes. Or else I'll die trying. :)
17. Do you donate time or money to charities?
I used to donate time, but not money. When I have the money, I will.
18. Have you recently done something yourself that you?ve criticized others for doing?
Not recently, but I'm sure I did. I'm not perfect, you know.
19. What?s on your mind right now?
A lot. Just taking it a day at a time. Someone has recently occupied my mind but I'll have to let go of that thought. Christmas is near. Next year, I'll turn a year older. Yaiks!
20. Say one nice thing about the person who tagged you and the five people that you are going to tag:
Lei: my former officemate I knew for a short time but reading her blog made me realize we need more time to hang out. Haha! She's a great writer.
Jennie: oh yeah, she is sassy and chic! I haven't met her personally but I like reading her thoughts.
Jaz: she's one of my online buddies and she's more than just a pretty face. Her blog's one of my haunts too.
Rob: here's one who's man enough to share his thoughts online. School may keep him busy but he's always got something to share.
Liza: my college best friend's sister. She's become a great online buddy too now that they're all busy and living far away. She wears her heart on her sleeves and I like that.
Ava Sharra: my sister, best bud and partner in crime. I know she won't have time to do this because of school. Maybe during sem break. She's the best sis in the world! :)