Sunday, March 04, 2007

All Ears

There are times when a lot is going on in my life that it feels like I would burst if I don't tell my story to someone. There are times when I need to talk to someone who does not judge, who laughs or frowns at the right time or gives advise when needed. Someone who will spare me some time and listen... just listen. I guess that's difficult to ask because there are also times when no one would care to listen because everyone is busy with his or her own issues in life, no matter how I try to share what's on my mind. I realized it's a part of life. That's probably why I just learned to be quiet and listen to what people have to say. Maybe they need to let it out more than I do.


I'm just grateful that despite that fact, there will still be someone, somewhere at one point in time, who would be willing to listen to what I have to say. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...I just learned to be quiet and listen to what people have to say. Maybe they need to let it out more than I do."

hey KK! we are really children of the moon no? i feel the same way sometimes. but sometimes i really bug my friends to sit down with me and listen to me mumble. =)

have a great day, KK!

Unknown said...

we are really children of the moon no?

Oh yes we are. Haha! Thanks for the comment. :)