Thursday, March 29, 2007

Crap

We make mistakes. It is up to us if we let these mistakes teach us lessons. They ought to make us strong... but shit happens.


One of the worst feelings in the world is suffering for a mistake done by somebody else. It sucks when we've done all the best we could and, still, we experience all the hassles because of another person's error. Something happened at work today that made me really sad and very upset. I don't want to go into details but I had a tough time. All I can say is, it feels awful to experience this when I've tried my best to be a good employee.


I am just grateful for the little blessings I had today. Thank God for my friends who stayed with me, especially those who had the misfortune of seeing me cry and get all messed up. Thank God for a couple of cousins who never forgot my sister's graduation and financially helped us in our time of great need.


All I need is time to vent and get this over with... but it still feels like crap.

No comments: