Saturday, March 10, 2007

Emo Check

[NOTE: I haven't been blogging lately. Modem's broken. :(]


Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again.
Do you remember the day when my journey began?

("High" by James Blunt)



I can't explain it. Maybe it's stress. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. Maybe it's the time of the month. I don't know. It sucks. Really sucks me into a sort-of void...


I've tried changing a bit of my work sched. For the first time last week, I went to work on a Saturday. I'll be doing that for 2 more Saturdays this month because I agreed to swap a day off with a friend. I have no idea what had gotten into me. I have never done that before. I guess I need to break the pattern. I need spontaneity. It was our batch's anniversary last March 7th. I've been working there for 2 years now-- the longest I've worked in a company so far. I have a lot of rants about it but I better place those in my private blog to keep off any "unwanted" readers. Anyway, if I don't need the money, I'd probably give myself at least a week's worth of break. Besides, it's summer already in this part of the world. I need some fresh air, more sun and lots of water...


My mind's been wandering lately. I'm still doing my usual daily routine but I feel like something's not right. I need something to put me back to the ground. I feel lost.


Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Aww take me back to the start

( "The Scientist" by Coldplay)



On a lighter note, my sister's graduating this month! Whoopee! Congratulations to my parents for letting us all finish college! Woohoo! Hehe! Time flies fast. I wish her the best. :)


You Mostly Have Your Emotions in Check

Sometimes your emotions get out of control, but you usually are a pretty stable person.
You can find a lot to be happy about, as long as things are going your way.
But if a few bad things happen to you, you tend to go in a bit of a downward spiral.
Luckily, you usually come out of it okay and no worse for the wear.

3 comments:

said...

wow..congrats naman kay Ava!

jactinglim said...

hmm my life is a bit unstable lately :p Hopefully I'm able to keep my emotions in check to function most efficiently as there are a few things I need to deal with.

Unknown said...

blowfish: Salamat! :)

jac: Same here. I hope so too. :)