Sunday, October 17, 2004

crossroad




I woke up earlier and did not eat anything because I was still upset. I prepared for my training (Saturday OT) tonight and when my Ma saw me she asked, "Where are you going?" In exasperation, I half-shouted, "I told you yesterday I'll have training 'til 2AM tonight!" Aside from the hunger my stomach is feeling right now, there is also an uneasy feeling inside because of that. Now, I remember why when just graduated college, I had this impulse to run away from home. I want to feel independent. As long as I'm there, I won't feel that. Chained.


It's been one awful week. This day topped it all. For the next two weeks, certain options will be presented in front of me. I will pass my requirements for a callcenter job in Singapore to this placement agency. Next week, I have this interview by immigration lawyers for a possible sponsorship as a PT in the U.S. from another agency. I filed for leave but it was denied. So, I will absent myself that day. It's do or die. Literally.

1 comment:

loryces said...

uy good luck on the PT thing! :)