Sunday, October 03, 2004

techy me!

What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.


So despite the very strict I.T. Department in our company, I was still able to find out a way to change the LAN settings (Shhh...) in my and my friends' PC's, so we're here in the office right now, an hour after our shift, enjoying the company's resources. Wahahaha! *evil grin*


Our other officemates went to some "gimmick" places this very early Sunday morning since Saturday night parties are not over yet. I prefer to stay here though. I think I won't enjoy it. Probably depends on the people I'm with. That's why I miss my friends from school. Saturday night "gimmicks" seem more fun when I'm with them. I could let my hair down. *sigh*


Thank God this week is over. :)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Happy Birthday, JOY!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: