Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Oktoberfest




October is about to end and I haven't even experienced Oktoberfest (Read: booze, music and lotsa FUN!).


Last Saturday, I went to our TPTS Halloween Party and I enjoyed it a lot. Food, food, laughs, stories, LOTR and more food! I miss hanging out with my TPTS buddies, especially when I'm just having fun-- no thoughts and worries about Org plans and activities. Whew! It was a swimming/overnight party. We played trivial pursuit and I won a Legolas bookmark. Since I got one already, I gave it to a friend, who is also a Legolas fanatic. I do believe in good karma because a few moments after that, another friend gave me her Legolas pillow (that I wanted so much)! Yay! I was torn because I can't decide whether I'd swim or just stay dry and listen to stories. Since I don't play frisbee, I stayed dry (although I miss swimming). It was even the first time I got to watch the extended edition of "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers". Imagine that. I guess I am such a loser since I don't have a DVD player.


Anyways, after that fun weekend, I went back to work and I was so disappointed. There were some changes in the attendance policies, break schedules that I think I felt that "dreaded feeling"-- similar to what I felt before I resigned from my previous job. They even started "flagging". Sheesh! I caught myself thinking about changing jobs again. Oh I wish there is an opening for a CSR in Singapore so I can leave that place. I felt suffocated there. It's like they're watching my every move. Why can't people just honestly do their jobs and not mind anyone else's business?!


Last Friday, I got a free invite for "The Return of Mos Eisley Night: The Halloween Menace". I was having second thoughts to attend since I have work that night starting 9PM. But after work Tuesday morning, my delivish side decided to attend the party and make use of my "sick leave". Yes, I am sick of work and I need a night of partying. It's been almost two years since I went to a great night spot (like Hard Rock Cafe) and party with my friends. Since I am a member (inactive though. Hehe!) of Star Wars Philippines and TPTS is also an invited ally (from the New Worlds Alliance), I am going to get my well-deserved and well-earned leave from work and party all night! Woohoo! =)


Anyone from work who read this and has a problem with it, don't tell my supervisor. Deal with me personally, ok? Hahaha!


Thought for the day:
"Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken."

No comments: