Sunday, November 07, 2004

chillin'

I should be saying curses right now to think that this was supposed to be my sixth straight day at work. But then again, I did not go to work for two days this week so it's not much of a deal for me to freeze here in the office after my Saturday shift. That makes only about seven work days for me out of eleven for the payroll cut-off for the 15th and I can just imagine how far I would stretch my budget after payday.


Weird how obsessive-compulsive I could get when it comes to budgeting my pay for the daily expenses. I guess being the family breadwinner for more than three years now plus the fact that school starts again for my sister within a few days, I have to develop this choleric personality from my natural melancholy-phlegmatic one.


I was also asking myself why I had a dream yesterday about this certain Irish singer, who happened to be in my opinion one of the most gorgeous lads alive, and that dream was so comfy and nice I wish I never woke up. Does that mean I need a change in my life right now-- a change that would make my reality not so damn boring that I won't have to long for nice dreams to keep me going?

No comments: