I got this chain email from a friend. I am not into forwarding forwarded email messages, but I got to think about these feel-good things listed down. I think I need some of these things in my life right now.
1. Falling in love. (Falling over and over is a nice feeling, but it's not that easy to catch for me. It's maintaining love that's a bit tough to do.)
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts. (Haven't done this lately. I forgot when I last did this.)
3. A hot shower. (Yeah, I love hot baths. I always take the time to heat the water up especially these past few days when the weather is getting colder already.)
4. No lines at the supermarket. (Now this one is a rare sight in my part of the world.)
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road. (No car yet but I would love to do this.)
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio. (Now this makes me stop what I'm doing and makes me sing along.)
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside. (Love this but I never get to do this anymore.)
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath. (Wishin...)
14. A good conversation. (True. I miss this.)
15. The beach (Haven't been there for years!)
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself. (Hmmm... laughing at a character in a book maybe.)
18. Midnight phone calls that last for hours. (Done this before. It depends who I'm talking to.)
19. Running through sprinklers.
20. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
21. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful. (Not in front of my face. *sigh*)
22. Laughing at an inside joke. (My friends and I do this! Bad, bad me.)
23. Friends. (who are always there. Thank you! :))
24. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
25. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep. (Woohoo! This is a great feeling!)
26. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner). (Both in one time. Yum!)
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with a new puppy. (I miss having a pet dog.)
29. Having someone play with your hair.
30. Sweet dreams. (I need these!)
31. Hot chocolate. (on a cold night, yeah!)
32. Road trips with friends. (it's been a while. :()
33. Swinging on swings.
34. Making eye contact with a cute stranger. (as if! hahaha!)
35. Making chocolate chip cookies.
36. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about. :)
38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change. (True!)
39. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you. (If the expression is enthusiasm, not anxiety. hehehe!)
40. Watching the sunrise. (If only I don't need to go to work...)
41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day. (correction: every evening and dreading going to work!)
42. Knowing that somebody misses you. :)
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
44. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think. (yeah, like standing up for myself. :))
45. Knowing you don't have to worry about anything anymore! (Is this possible?)
Now I know what I'm missing.