Monday, November 22, 2004

let it burn

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I hope that will be the case. It's been 2 weeks since we last saw each other. Makes me think we're on opposite ends of the planet because of our schedules. Now I learned he'll have a totally different schedule starting today until probably the end of the year. That makes me worry about us not meeting during the holidays and that sucks. Now, we have to make more sacrifices in terms of finding time for each other. I never thought keeping the fire burning will be this challenging.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Spent yesterday with my sister instead. That's one good thing about having a sibling with similar interests as mine. Did some shopping for her school requirements and to top the icing on her birthday cake (birthday on November 26), she finally bought the 9-disc VCD boxed set of Harry Potter plus this Harry Potter bag from Dakki. We got home and watched the third movie (again). Made me think of reading HP books 4 and 5 again, probably after I finish reading Frank McCourt's "'Tis" and Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons". Yeah, finally bought a copy and my brother can't seem to put the book down so I let him read it first.


Can't wait to finally get my 13th month pay! My mother (bless her heart!) told me to buy a new mobile phone for myself before I give the rest of my pay to my parents. Yay! She said she feels sorry for me when she compares me to other yuppies with hi-tech gadgets while I still carry my 3-year old non-colored, "monotonous" mobile. Haha! Since I cannot afford the new (and more expensive) models, I searched for a unit that will be pretty nifty but affordable as well. I still want our Christmas to be special. :)