Saturday, April 07, 2007

Just Friend Material

Guys Like That You're Sensitive

And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way
You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to
Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets
No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!



I was just wondering, if I were another person, will I fall in love with a person like me? I mean, if I were a guy for example, will I like a girl like me? I don't know. Maybe or maybe not. It just popped in my head when I was contemplating of ending a 4-year pseudo-relationship with someone I really love. I realized nobody ever courted me in a way that he can tell my parents face to face that I'm THE ONE. Nobody. I guess I am not that easy to love (romantically speaking).


I'm over-sensitive. Blame it on my zodiac sign. I'm 100% Ilongga so I can be sweet and soft-spoken when I want to. I'm a bit touchy-feely as well but that's just me. My friends thought I had lesbian tendencies when I was in school because but I liked a lot of men who turn out to be gay. I still do but I've fallen in love with men and I am quite secure with my sexual preference. I have male friends and I would like to think they also *somehow* enjoy hanging out with me. I mean, they find it interesting if we share common tastes for books or movies or tv programs or music. That is it. I'm the "best friend" or "just friend" material, I guess.


Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for a boyfriend. I am still having a tough time with this so-called boyfriend of mine and I don't want any more complications. I would actually prefer being single than being stuck in something I can't completely understand. I just wonder, that's all.

No comments: