Friday, April 13, 2007

Today




They say a lot of unlucky things will happen today because it's Friday the 13th.


I hope it won't have something to do with me getting sick because I like to hang out with a friend who recently got chicken pox. I told myself, if I'm meant to have it, I would.


I also hope it doesn't mean there won't be any rooms available on the dates when my college buddies and I will book a 3-day/2-night vacation package in Puerto Galera. I really hope not because it's been about 5 years since we got together and my dear friend will be coming from halfway around the world. I told myself, if we have the will to make this work, we'll find a way.


I guess the date, Friday the 13th, has nothing to do with our fates. Sometimes we think that some people just have all the luck but today I believe it is just all in our hands.

No comments: