Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Resurface

I'm calmer now. The past few days I felt like I've been gasping for air. Since that crappy experience from work happened, I have slightly gotten that devil-may-care attitude. I mean, I was so tempted to be absent from work but I decided to go to work instead. I lacked sleep and I was late. I think it was a tough decision and I've lost a part of my bonus for March but I'm still happy...



diploma display



Congratulations sis!



I'm happy because my sister finally graduated. I didn't see her go up the stage but I was there. I think I know how she feels right now. I mean, she'd be a bum til the board exams (haha!) and I know how it feels to be pressured and go through a career I'm not even sure of. Oh well. Just take it a step at a time.




whole family with my bro's gf



Now that issue at work is over and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. Hopefully, I won't get the chicken pox spreading in the office because I think I deserve to have a break. I wanna go swimming coz it's really hot in the city nowadays. After that resurfacing I think it's about time to take the plunge again. This time, I just wanna plunge in cool ocean water.


Click this for more of my sister's graduation and post-grad celebration pictures.

No comments: