Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wishes and Wants

I just want to offer this blog space to those who died, suffered and got injured in the recent explosion in Glorietta 2. May those who died rest in peace and may those who suffered find peace of mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That place is one of my favorite haunts during days off and after shift. I just get goosebumps thinking about the incident, about being secure all the time and about death when it really is the time to die.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




In other news, Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling stated that Dumbledore was gay and he was in love with Grindelwald. About time... Hahaha! I still am a Dumbledore's girl through and through. More revelations here.




I want a Harry Potter boxed-set and Noble collection's DA wands! I want! I want!

No comments: