Friday, April 23, 2004

Day 13: My kind of worship

I know that when I sacrifice myself, I have to offer everything-- my all. I've never been much of a church-goer despite the Catholic school training for 7 years. I've always believed that I could pray anywhere I want. During the times I go to church, I see to it that it's a special visit and I'm not just dragging myself to go there.

Anyways, here's something I wanna share:

Prayer seeks for wisdom, not simply answers.
It looks for courage, not simply help.
It seeks for the gift of persistence, not only quick solutions.


I thought why am I worshipping God according to what others tell me? How should I know which is the right kind of worship or not? Why would I base my individuality to other people's standards? I just hope God will give me a sign how He wanted me to worship Him.

No comments: