Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Of Ghosts and Growing Up

Ever felt lonely? Ever felt lonely despite all the people around you?

Right now, that's how I feel. I left home and everyone is asleep. The streets I passed by were deserted after midnight. I arrived at the office happy to see my batchmates, but then I was re-assigned to a workstation far from my batchmates. I am alone in this area (except for ghostly companies maybe, but I don't wanna see or feel them). I don't know anyone near me. What if I have questions later during my shift? Goodluck na lang sa akin.

--------------------
I miss him a lot.

--------------------
Yesterday, we rented "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". I watched it twice already. I miss the feeling of falling head over heels in love. That inexplicable feeling of dizziness, lightheadedness, craziness, freedom... like falling into an abyss... like walking under a bus and getting hit by a train (like that song by Bachelor Girl)... like kissing into oblivion. *sigh*

--------------------
Due to insistent sisterly demands, I watched "Peter Pan" earlier today. Seeing Lucius Malfoy as Mr. Darling and Capt. Hook at the same time required some adjustments from me. Hehehe! It was an adventure! I was surprised the movie was produced by Mohammad Al Fayed and dedicated it to his son, Dodi (the lover of Princess Di who died with her). I love the effects, the lights, the colors! Wendy and Peter look good together! *wink*

I miss being a kid again when all things were possible and all dreams were reachable. If I were to choose, I'd rather not grow up. I wish there was really a Neverland where I could sleep on clouds and fly anytime I want to... *thinking happy thoughts*

No comments: