Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Snippets

Yesterday, I filled up this survey in my Friendster bulletin board about my high school life. After that, I kinda missed high school--- my friends, teachers, my school, my attitude...

--------------------

I've already signed up for Gmail, thanks to Blogger! I'm one of the first few people who will try this new email with 1000Mb worth of storage! Woohoo! So you can now email me at karenkristie@gmail.com. ;)

--------------------

Since I got to remember high school earlier, I found it funny when I thought of my previous crushes. There were times when I would do anything for my crush to notice me. Then I realized that one good thing about NOT being single is that you don't care whether your crush does not notice you or does not give a damn about your existence. Coz you know that whatever happens, it's just a crush and there will always be someone who loves you no matter what. :)

No comments: