Sunday, April 18, 2004

My sis and I watched "Big Fish" yesterday. Typical Tim Burton film and I love it! Ewan McGregor is the perfect Edward Bloom. I am not sure what his real age is, but he sure looks good! It was actually a sad movie. It made my sister cry. Now, I am more geared towards making a better life for my family, especially for my parents. I want to watch it again, but I don't think I can. Probably wait for the video release then rent it. Heh heh.

I met up with some TPTS friends as well for our April moot. Got my buttons! Yipee! If you've seen me you'll know I sort-of collect buttons. Probably if you see me sometime soon you'll see my new buttons too! :)



Buttons, buttons, buttons galore!

It was nice seeing those familiar faces again. Sharing serious and mostly funny stories. Witty and "queer" (a.k.a. gay; from "Queer as Folk") friends sure make life more interesting with their points of view. I even got to talk to Miss O for a few moments who shared about interesting topics such as ghosts, premonitions and speaking with dead relatives. I did not have the guts to speak to one though. I wish I could finish reading "Stardust" (just a few pages left) so I can read this book by Jaime Licauco about the supernatural.



TPTS Group pic April 17 moot taken from Gabe's website

--------------------

"Smile an everlasting smile. A smile can bring you near to me..." ~Boyzone

Day 9: Make Him smile.

People who don't know me probably think I'm snobbish. There's even this guy at work who said I always frown and look problematic because of my pursed lips. Haha! But if you knew me, you'll know that I smile easily (especially with sarcastic jokes). But I don't think God's like that. A simple gesture of kindness would surely make His day. So I guess I better increase my gestures of kindness everyday especially to those people who deserve them!

Smile always! :)

No comments: