Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Burning

The sun is burning hot and I am still burning out. It's true, I spent almost all of my weekend with my friends on a road trip to the beach. That was a sort-of belated and advanced birthday celebrations for 2 of my friends. It was such a welcome change in my routine and my environment.



posing in the van



We left after our shift Saturday morning. We stopped over Tagaytay for lunch and went straight to Nasugbu in Batangas. We got there tired but excited. After unpacking and eating, we went for a short swim the same time the sun was setting. It was a breathtaking view. We went back to our nipa hut and helped prepare dinner. After dinner, some of us went for a quick stroll by the beach and decided against swimming because the water was cold. The stars were out and they're beautiful. I would have wanted to sit on the sand and talk there but I was so sleepy. Then we, who still lacked sleep, went to our small room and slept. The remaining people shared stories over beer and munchies. We woke up really early the next day and prepared breakfast. Then we went again to the sea for a swim to catch the sun before it gets too hot. We were in the water to watch the sun rise. A lot of people showed up after a few hours. It was Sunday already and the beach was getting crowded. So, we packed up and prepared for home.



sunrise



It was a short trip but I enjoyed it. It wasn't the perfect, smooth-sailing vacation but I needed that. I actually think I need a longer time for things like that. I momentarily forgot I still have to go back to work. I didn't even hear news of any election-related violence. Life is beautiful there... But I got home and faced some problems with my parents. My watch, the one I saved up for, got broken. I went to visit the eye doctor and she told me I have to wear eyeglasses again. I just hope I won't go blind because I cannot afford a pair yet. Hah! Back to reality. My depression is settling in once more. Who says life ain't tough?



sand



Most of the pics can be found in Day's Multiply album, Maroi's Multiply album and Faye's Multiply album. Feel free to check them out. Click here to view my album.


I think I need more relax time for myself. I ought to see Peter Parker. What do you think?


P.S.
Price of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has changed. Currently it is reported to be P1,450 still with P500 reservation fee.

No comments: