Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Post-Puerto Galera

I woke up from a 15-hour sleep. I got home from our trip to Puerto Galera yesterday. I was so tired after washing all my clothes, so I slept. I didn't have any strength left to even eat. But it was one of the most memorable and happiest summer breaks I've had. I missed spending time with my college friends and that was one great opportunity for bonding. It was nice visiting Puerto Galera again after more than 10 years. Sun, sea, fresh air, friendly people, good food, stories and fun time with friends made all the stress and itchy prickly heat bearable.


Pictures will be posted as soon as I finish uploading them all. More stories about our Galera trip once I've got the time. I have to check all those emails and as much as I don't want it to happen, I'll be back to work tonight and my system has to adjust to that thought. :)

No comments: