Friday, May 25, 2007

Friendly Filler Post

I can't seem to complete my Puerto Galera post. I even saved it as a draft. I have also finished uploading my pictures but I'm still waiting to complete them by adding Laurice's pics as well. My O.C. nature can't move on without the complete pics to go with the narration. Haha! So, watch out for my post then! :)


I have been thinking about friends lately. I guess I am just grateful I have my friends to cheer me up. Yeah, being single isn't so bad. I haven't even had an "emo moment" and never had a chance to cry. What's there to cry about when I have my friends to lean on to, right? Oh well, there is a time for everything. The transition is a bit difficult but I can get through this.


Yes, looking forward to another weekend with laughs, stories and good ol' friends! Pirate time tonight! Yeah! :)


You Are a Good Friend Because You're Fun

You are energetic, amusing, and always up for a good time.
Optimistic and genuinely happy, you help people see the sunny side of life.
And you're always up for a party... no matter how big or small.
You're usually the first one to celebrate a friend's success.
Anyone who's interesting or fun is welcome in you circle of friends.
You're not the type of person to exclude or make fun of someone who's a little different.
Your friends need you most when: They're down or depressed
You really can't be friends with: Anyone who's stuck up or chronically unhappy
Your friendship quote: "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."



One more:


You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.

No comments: