Thursday, June 19, 2003

Problems at home. Problems outside home. How can I escape?

--------------------
Slept the whole day. Don't want to stay at home. As much as possible, I would rather stay in the office or anywhere except there. The pressure is too much. I can't bear anymore responsibilities that are NOT mine. I can snap anytime now. I have my limit too. Not eating breakfast for the past week now helped me lose some weight I gained from working in graveyard shift.

--------------------
He was at work today. He cannot lend me money so he treated me out for dinner. Glad he bought his car. Now I have an uneaten dinner on my workstation. Damn. We're still friends though. No more feelings.

--------------------
Meeting a friend tomorrow, a former officemate. I'm embarrassed, but what else can I do?

No comments: