Friday, June 13, 2003

Thank you for this quiz.

You are Neo
You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
display a perfect fusion of heroism and
compassion.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~


I had my meal break again alone today and I think it was a good experience. I went to another 24-hour convenience store. A bit farther from my workplace but it was worth the walk. The way was a dark and almost empty parking lot and I encountered a few cars with blasting stereos in them. (Yeah, most of the callcenter people are young, rich kids. It felt like I was in Libis less the bars, discos, coffeeshops, the "flashy" people and the noise.) Anyways, I ate in the store just for a change in ambiance too. It was ok.

Wish it's Saturday already. I want to rest now. Can I rest forever?

No comments: