Thursday, June 12, 2003

When everything seems to go wrong and happen not according to your expectations, what do you usually want to do?

Me, I would love to go to the moon and spend a couple of days there... alone. But since I don't think that would be probable, I would love to go to the beach and spend some time there by the sea... alone. And since that, still, would not be probable, I just bury myself with work. Bore myself to death with everyday routine (SSDD=Same Shit Different Day). Read: go home, eat, watch 30 to 1 hour worth of music videos, take a bath, read a few pages of a book, sleep, wake up, prepare for work, go to work, take calls, go home and the cycle goes on and on. Sometimes, work hours may be longer than home hours. Sometimes I go out when I don't like to stay at home. That's it. That's what I call my life.

But now, I am again disappointed with something/someone and I'm back to my "robotic ways" again. I don't like it, but it's the only way I can be numb to all those emotions and be productive at the same time.

No comments: