Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I am happy today...

...because I won't be reporting for work tomorrow. My application for leave was approved. (Yehey!)

...because he already arrived in Manila from the province. I might be able to see him a week earlier than expected.

...because I'm with my family this New Year's Eve and I could not ask for more.

...because I am going to get a haircut tomorrow.

...because I already bought some things from my wishlist (although there are still more left but that's okay).

...because I'm gaining weight due to the holidays but it's not a big deal since my family, friends and he will still love me for what I am.

...because I have a job that pays (eventhough I know I'm not going to last that long) and a job that is stressful (since I know it will help lessen the weight that I gained over the holidays). Hehehe!

...because my sister's godsister arrived from London and is checking out if I can qualify for a job position in the nursing home she's working in. I'm gonna be a caregiver for all I care, but I would be glad to go to London.

...because I still exist to experience 2004 and to be 24. (I heard there is this 21-year old actor who died because he "accidentally" fell from a 9th-floor balcony.)

That is enough reason to say good-bye to this year and look forward to next year.

No comments: