Friday, December 12, 2003

Moments

One of my cousins is (also) going to the States. She's going to be an immigrant and may leave before the year ends. She is a nurse. (No surprise there.) It seems like nurses are having more options when it comes to working overseas. If I knew I would have taken up B.S. Nursing instead. But no use crying over spilled milk. I just hope she finds the fulfillment of her dreams there in foreign soil. I'm going to miss her though... not knowing when we can see each other again.

I wonder when my time will come...

On the other hand, we went to the amusement park earlier and I wish I had a camera with me to get some pics of all those beautiful lights. I realized it's only a few days before Christmas. Those were the moments I cherish-- times when you spend time with your family admiring the surroundings, not caring if we don't get to eat there or get on the rides, knowing that we're together and that it is reason enough to make the moment unforgettable.

I plan to go back there again and enjoy the rides next time. Too bad I have to shorten my trip because I have to go to work. Just one more week and I'll have a few days off for myself and my family.

I'm also excited for ROTK!!!

Cause every moment we share together is even better than the moment before... if everyday was as good as today was, then I can't wait until tomorrow comes...
~Westlife, "Moments"

No comments: