Monday, December 08, 2003

Ready for ROTK!

After a stressful shift, a hearty breakfast and a few moments of deep breaths (I still can't get over the fact that I HAVE TO WORK on Christmas eve and New Year's eve), I met a co-TPTS member who gave me 40 tickets for the advance screening. I already have 30 reservations and I still have 10 tickets spare.

I am so excited! I'm buying a ticket for my Mama as her birthday/Christmas gift (hehe! nagtitipid) and a ticket for my sis as her Christmas gift too. Not to mention some of my friends at work will also be watching plus the TPTS peeps and some close friends not related to work or TPTS.

I can't wait!!!

Too bad I could not attend the Globe premiere on the 17th for Gentxters. I have work. Oh well.

I got this from TORN



I hope they'll consider, not just for Best Adapted Screenplay. *cross fingers*

No comments: