Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Wonderful Weekend

I attended my second cousin's wedding last Saturday. I got this fortune from the wedding cake that read "Bells are ringing and the dream you're dreaming will come true tonight". It did. Not really my biggest dream of all, but at least I was happy.

Saturday night we were at the local amusement park. He bought me this cute dolphin lamp and I remember him before sleeping and after waking up coz I always see the lamp on the bedside table.

Both of us have weak stomachs so we did not go on wild rides. Plus he treated me out to dinner in my fave pizza place prior to going to the park so I'd rather keep my food in my stomach after that.

I was glad he liked my gift after all the effor my sis and I gave to find it. Hahaha!

While I'm writing this he in the province to spend the holidays with his family and relatives. He'd be gone at least a week. Worse, there is not much signal there so I can't even send him a message or call him through his mobile.

Well I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say baby safe to say
That I'm officially missing you

~Tamia, "Officially Missing You"

No comments: