Sunday, December 28, 2003

Those who will be rendering overtime for work this weekend will be given additional cash incentives. I did not go on OT. Not that I don't need the money, I do. But I accompanied my mom yesterday to watch one of the Tagalog movies for MMFF (Metro Manila Film Festival). We had some sort of a date, just the two of us. It's been a while since we did that. Then today, my sis and I cleaned our room. It's spic and span right now and I'm proud that I got my hands and knees all filthy.

Now I'm thinking if I will still do extra work tonight so I can get extra cash. But then I realized I missed my house. These past few months, I just go home to eat and sleep. My schedule revolves around my work. I know I am a corporate slave, but I don't want to be a robot. I want my life back before it's too late.

No comments: