Friday, March 26, 2004

Feels Like Camping

Last night was a different experience. We were supposed to go back to training but then the computers were down in the training room. We spent the night telling ghost stories. It was fun, especially since we are all aware than our office is haunted. (I just wish the ghosts in the office are "friendly" as they claim them to be. But then, I have already lots of friends, thank you. Hehe! I'm not the type who can feel these things or has a "third eye" for that matter, but I do believe they exist.) We formed a circle inside the training room and we scared each other's wits. Come to think of it, we were also paid so we didn't have any complaints. My worry now is that we are behind in training and that means more info overload to come our way.

No comments: