Thursday, March 18, 2004

Special Edition

My second cousin and her "prince charming" went to Hong Kong yesterday. They left us this really cool CD player that he bought for my cousin. No, they did not give us the player but wanted us to take care of it until my cousin gets back and she'll take it with her to the province. Anyways, it was cool. Then my sis decided to play our old Westlife Special Edition cassette tape (the first album). We are Westlife fanatics and I could remember playing that album when I was going through a grueling rotation in PGH. So, I had special memories about the songs. The cover of that album was even signed by Nicky Byrne and Kian Egan during their first concert here in the Philippines last May 2000. Oh well, what happened was when I was about to get the tape from the player, the tape got stuck.


Then my sis was sweating as she carefully tried to unwind the tape from the player but after about 20 minutes, it snapped. I don't know if we can still get a copy of that CD here in Manila. After that incident, I did not find the player cool enough anymore. I think it was a monster! It ate our preciousss... Huhuhu!


I hope it was not a bad omen about the person who paid for it.

No comments: