Monday, March 08, 2004

Yesterday, I had the time to bond with new and old friends and I had fun! Met up with a bunch of mooters from TPTS and it was a blast! Had my future (sort-of) read by a friend using tarot cards. (Don't get me wrong, I am not an firm believer of that. I still believe in making my own destiny. I just do them for fun and that includes horoscopes as well.) Got home later than usual and then got a phonecall from a high school classmate. I was invited to a farewell party. He got accepted as a flight steward in an international airlines and he will be leaving on Saturday. I'm happy for him. He graduated PT but I knew it was never his calling. I'm glad he would enjoy his job and earn a lot as well. I hope that someday, that would happen to me too. No, not become a flight attendant (I won't pass the physical requirements. Haha!), but get a job that would be 3F: fulfilling, fun and financially-rewarding. Then talked to an another old friend on the phone for more than 2 hours! (I haven't done that for a long time!) But yesterday was great.

I'll start working in my new job tonight. *cross fingers*

No comments: