Thursday, March 25, 2004

I am moody, but during this time of the month, I am moodier. Blame it on hormones and all but I easily get pissed off during my monthly period. I rarely get mad, but when I do, no one dares to cross my path. Not to mention these menstrual cramps I have to go through... Argh! I'd rather be a man. Alright, here's what happened. My sister was playful with me today (maybe because she lacks of better things to do since its summer vacation) and she decided to scare me to death when I was alone in our room. Since I got easily irritated, I threw her a book. She was glad it was not her "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", but I shred my bro's "Basic Japanese" book to pieces. I felt really guilty after that.

Thanks to my "guardian angel", he convinced me she was just being playful and I decided to make peace with her before I went to work.

I am crazy.

No comments: