Saturday, March 06, 2004

I feel like I'm going to burst. So within a span of five minutes, I made a hastily written series of questions (I don't think this will pass as a poem) that would hopefully help me contain whatever it is I'm feeling (I think I'm going crazy).

Here goes:

Do You?

Do you know how thinking of us spending time together gives me a natural high that no drug can offer?

Do you know that whenever we part ways, you take a part of me that it hurts inside?

Do you know that whenever you tell me how your day was I am happy but sad at the same time because I could have spent the day with you?

Do you know that whenever you tell me of the people around like your family and loved ones I'd be glad but feel selfish at the same time because I could have been the one sharing each moment with you?

Do you know how I try my best to let them see how good a person you are so that they will understand why I care for you?

Do you know how hard it is to let them accept you for who you are the way I've accepted you?

Do you know how reminiscing our times spent together gives me a bittersweet experience because each moment shows me more of who you are and who I am becoming because of you?

Do you know how much it means to me when you remember me and make me feel special?

Do you really know what you mean whenever you say you love me?

Do you really know how I truly feel whenever I say I love you?


Whew!

No comments: