Saturday, March 13, 2004

Now and Then

Feeling better today.

The first week of training is not that tough. There were a lot of "free breaks" and opportunities for us to surf the net or play PC games. (Hehe!) Then most exams were open notes, so we did not have to read in advance at home. The new account is a bit tough since I do not have any background about it. But then I know it will only take practice and it would be relatively easier than the first account I handled. I mean, that was tough too and I never had background as well, but I guess it has something to do with how your co-workers (especially those in the upper part of the corporate ladder) and even the clients (less irate ones) treat you. We were warned that teh next few days in training would be a lot tougher, but I'll take it one day at a time. I'm looking forward to payday as well. *insert evil grin*

Yesterday, we gave each other a scare after telling ghost stories at work. This went on when I arrived home and my sister told me her stories as well. When I took a bath at about 11PM, you can imagine I was getting paranoid. Most lights were turned off and the shadows gave me the creeps. (Yeah, I'm a scaredy cat even if I'm not much of a "screamer"). Anyways, I could not sleep. What I did was took out out old baby photos and laughed my head off. It was nice to reminisce my school days too. Although there were really tough times, I think I had a great childhood environment. Here are some of my fave kiddie pics:



That's one-year-old me with the teddy made for me by my cousin.



I believed Mama Mary gave me the lollipop I was eating.



While waiting for my younger bro to be delivered. This is a two-year-old me in Bacolod Sanitarium and Hospital.



This is my fave father-and-daughter pic.

*sigh*

You bet I was able to sleep peacefully after that.

No comments: