Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Very, very tired. I spent the day trying to be a good Filipino citizen by applying for my SSS ID this morning and getting my TIN from the BIR this afternoon. Turned out my TIN was already validated. Thank God (and thank Allan too).

Last year, almost PhP35,000.00 of my earnings went to my taxes. I hope (and pray) that the government (sheesh!) is putting that amount to good use. But I know that there are people who are (waaaaay) better off than me and who can get away with not paying the exact amount for their taxes. How can they get away with that? Go figure.

--------------------

Been having trouble sleeping these past couple of days. Probably because of my aching back (read: muscle spasm on the right upper trapezius, pain scale 6/10 during prolonged sitting without backrest; and left levator scapula, pain scale 9/10 during prolonged sitting without backrest). Gotta see a doctor tomorrow about it. Then another reason probably is the adjustment of my body clock. I am not used to sleeping in the evening so I tend to wake up every hour.

No comments: